litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Le Mans Mloc Sunstrips

steve-n

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave's been a bit busy at work I understand, but he is working on them i know that from an MSN session I had with him a week or so ago.

Sure you will be happy with the end product, think Dave was going to preview the designs or something. :clap:

Will these be elise specific? My new comp car looks like it's going to be a new shape astra, and the sun visors are about as big as a credit card, leave great big gaps for the sun to shine through. Who the fcuk designs these things?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this has took so long to sort out! First my computer blew up!, plus we've been unbeilevably busy at work and I had to take a week off before I had a nervous breakdown! :P

Right, idea Nº 1

Might be familier to some of you! :P

btw, they fit S1's, S2's and Exiges 1 and 2. Plus should be okay for any other car (mine went on the Mondeo hire car last year!)

Sorry this has took so long to sort out!  First my computer blew up!, plus we've been unbeilevably busy at work and I had to take a week off before I had a nervous breakdown!  :P

Right, idea Nº 1

Might be familier to some of you!  :P

btw, they fit S1's, S2's and Exiges 1 and 2.  Plus should be okay for any other car (mine went on the Mondeo hire car last year!)

Dave think I need to measure the screen on the old banger, might need some extra length on each end, prob ?

Nº3 (ignore the 04 bits!)

Do like the idea of the Laurel Leaves as it's the 50th Lotus thingbob at Le Mans

How would it look MLOC barcodey thing on the right end, Laurels 50th Anni at the left no MLOC stuff other ?

i.e.

50th

Laurels

Le Mans Chequered Blue/White

MLOC

barcode

Also you have 05 year and 50 year to play with.

I bought the Excel on 05 05 05 turn that around and its 50 50 50 - so have to go to Le Mans in it !

Or 50% 50 % 50 % chance of :-

Leaving Tamworth (done that)

Leaving UK ( trial long run next weekend to Castle Coombe)

Returning to UK - unsure - very.

Archived