litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Whats With The Idiots On The Road Today

Chorlton

What is it with all the f-uckwits on the roads nowdays.. to get out of Coventry I have to drive allong several 30mph roads, which is nice as it gives me time to warm the engine before leaving coventry properly. But this morning I had to get the twat in his golf who feels the need to sit on my arse and mostly in the middle of the road looking to overtake all the way allong the road.. then he finally decides to go for it just as we get to the roundabout, where i want to FEKING TURN RIGHT.. and mr WANKER wants to turn left so I get squeezed against the pavement and then have to thrape it round him to turn right.. geeezus arrgh people are such twats..

grrrrrrrrr.. been feeling the need to vent this all morning..

Really annoys me as its a built up area for a reason and a school..

need to breath, time for tea I think..

I drive like an angel btw, apart from the odd incident getting lost ;)

*edits for bad rant spelling*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someone does that to me i give them a chance then stamp on my brakes briefly and accelerate off - this usually wakes them up and gives them notice not to feck with me ;)

..know what you mean though. Having a plastic car makes you aware of how close people are and how easy a potential ding could be.

Yeah, really annoys me too. Lots of numpties round here seem to think that it's a perfectly normal way to drive :) Tend to do the same as Malbon; a dab on the brakes with the left foot (just enough to get the lights to come on) and then disappear into the distance whilst they're wetting themselves...

Steve

Obviously no-one on this forum would ever speed so we all stick to the speed limit. Having had a narrow squeak with a camera I was taught at my "Speeding Workshop" (£60 & 3 hours or £60 & 3 points - tough one!) that the best way to keep your speed down is to change down - modern cars just won't do 30mph in 5th smoothly. I find 2nd works well, and clearly you're already in the most appropriate gear to lose the idiot stuck to your arse when you leave the 30 zone. :)

What is it with all the f-uckwits on the roads nowdays.. to get out of Coventry I have to drive allong several 30mph roads, which is nice as it gives me time to warm the engine before leaving coventry properly. But this morning I had to get the twat in his golf who feels the need to sit on my arse and mostly in the middle of the road looking to overtake all the way allong the road.. then he finally decides to go for it just as we get to the roundabout, where i want to FEKING TURN RIGHT.. and mr WANKER wants to turn left so I get squeezed against the pavement and then have to thrape it round him to turn right.. geeezus arrgh people are such twats..

grrrrrrrrr.. been feeling the need to vent this all morning..

Really annoys me as its a built up area for a reason and a school..

need to breath, time for tea I think..

I drive like an angel btw, apart from the odd incident getting lost  ;)

*edits for bad rant spelling*

And to think what a quiet chap you are as well Andrew! ;)

My solution is to just ban anyone who doesnt enjoy the thrill of driving for drivings sake! That would get rid of the sunday drivers etc :D

chorlton, u wanna try driving a fire engine on blues mate, then see what w**kers u have to put up with!  stopping dead in front of u when theres nowhere for u to go etc etc. :D

Steve, took one of my mates who's a fireman on one of our runs. Absolutly sh*t himself! ;);)

chorlton, u wanna try driving a fire engine on blues mate, then see what w**kers u have to put up with!   stopping dead in front of u when theres nowhere for u to go etc etc. ;)

Fire engines are like TVR's then ? :D

No, fire engines handle and don't break down ;)

Says the man that :-

1) Runs over wildlife.

2) Blows his engine up.

3) Hits other cars up the arse.

4) Turns an S1 into a hairdressers car.

5) ....

Knew you were online Scott so couldn't resit - reel him in - reel him in.

Your getting too easy to catch ;)

Archived