• Created
  • Last Reply
No, no thats what happens if you buy a "Fake Ferrari" Red S2

There are 3 decent S2's:

Type 49

135R

Sport 190

End of story.

Type 49: Give me some white paint and some gold xmas ribbon and I can turn mine in to a Type 49 in under half an hour. The only reason you *think* they're better is because you're chucking one up an owner of one.

135R: Hmm. Shush.

Sport 190: BOOM!

;)

Actually no, i like the Type 49.... hadn't really looked at one before. True you could make one - would hide the clam damage too :P

One assumes you like the 135R then

Sport 190 - ADs_Green has yet to blow his up!

I would have to like men if i bought a Sport 190 and 135R, as the insurance would Roger me!!! Standard only me thinks!! Well standard enuf to keep plod away!!

Really after one in Gunmetal and love the 111s wheels.. Ummm :angry:

I would have to like men if i bought a Sport 190 and 135R, as the insurance would Roger me!!! Standard only me thinks!! Well standard enuf to keep plod away!!

Really after one in Gunmetal and love the 111s wheels.. Ummm B)

Grey cars (and yes, they're grey) are boring. Red's what you want really.

As for price, I'm open to offers :angry:

There is a 160 Sport at Lotus Storm, (Frog Isl - Leics), but its the old shape on W plate.

Any meets soon as would like to meet up with some of you knowledgable peeps and chat!!

There is a 160 Sport at Lotus Storm, (Frog Isl - Leics), but its the old shape on W plate.

Any meets soon as would like to meet up with some of you knowledgable peeps and chat!!

All S160s are the 'old shape', otherwise known as the S1. Sometimes known as the homomobiles.

All S160s are the 'old shape', otherwise known as the S1. Sometimes known as the homomobiles.

Purely for research, could you just clarify which car you are looking at buying next Rawr?

As for offers, i've heard you are very open to them.

Archived