litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I Cant Wait!

steve

....with new pads and discs, new SS janspeed, new CRP, new (numberplateless) clam, skimmed head and new head gasket!!! Then i'm going to put my 160 TB on to see what difference that makes.

All in all, it should be relatively good after driving round in Horizon's peugeot for over a week!

Many thanks to Mike and Wendy at Horizon- a great help, 1st class service and as usual - highly recommended. :D

Steve :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmmm....... Clean and LOUD!!!

The new CRP really makes it sound like it should! I'm not sure if i'll keep it on while i'm still driving it every day but i'll certainly keep it for when it goes into semi retirement!

What did you think to the new clam?

steve

It looked better than the old one ;)

To cross post something... since having the manifold fitted i don't think i will be changing the CRP... it sounds perfect as it is, not too loud on motorways but lovely when pressing on.

Yes it does look ever-so slightly better!

The CRP sounds like it has about the same effect as the manifold that youre describing. Loud when giving it some stick but not too bad cruising. so maybe manifold + crp would be too loud. Would definitely be too loud for me!

We'll have to compare!!!

Steve ;)

Archived