litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

North Wales Run

steve-n

Hi Guys,

As a new Elise owner (one week) I'm going for a run into North Wales tomorrow (21/8) should be leaving Telford Moat House Hotel at around 10.00am if anyone is interested.

Just off junction 5 M54

Should be going up to Betsy-coed for around 12.00 for some snap, then down to the bottom of Snowdon, grab a pint at the Climbers Pub/Hotel then head back.

Weather should be clear into Wales, but may change around Snowdon.

If your up for it post a message and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Cheers

Steve

PS) Anyone going to Le Mans 24hr next year?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry can't make this one......some great roads over there. :gay:

(got some work to do on the Midlands Run for next weekend)

So SWMBO won't let me out any more ;)

May be you could organise one of the monthly runs over that way soon. ;)

Dave :(

Bugger!

Wish I had seen this yesterday! Would have been well up for that!

Steve, I will be going Le Mans as long as it's not on the weekend of the 11th of June - Got to work that week end ;) Although it's at Rockingham so might be able to take my car out on the track :(

Let us know what the route was like as I might have a go tommorow myself if the trips worth it/not covered in speed camera's/police tax men

Dave

Hey Ladders,

Well the traffic was a bit of a pain on the way down, should have left earlier, that will teach me to have a lie in !

Roof off and it wa great, just zipped through one rain shower. Had a great meal at the Royal Oak Hotel / Pub at Betys-coed !

Had a ball zipping back through the traffic....... still getting used to putting the Elise into corners, overtaking is a breeze.

Saw 3 S1's on the trip....

I was thinking of doing another run into Wales at the end of September 25 or 26, last of the summer sun!! If anyone's up for it let me know !

Are you going to the run next week?

cheers

Steve

Yeah, i'm out next Sun. I'll see you there then! :D

Def be up for a run at the end of the month if you've got one in mind.

went out for a mini run myself, just out to burton - repton - donnington and back. Got caught in the rain but found it quite refreshing, reminded me how great it is to drive in the fresh air and not stuck in a stuffy car.

Got approched by a guy in my village, when we had stopped at the lights, who gave me a Lotus Driving Club flyer. Anyone here a member?

Was chatting to a few guys at bruntingthorpe a few sundays ago who were members.

Archived