litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Walshy Day Write Up

Neil

Neil, there used to be a car interior trimmers along the road that leads to the Lesuire Centre in Hinckley. It was on the left as you were heading in from the A5 end, just before the chinese/ club on the opposite side. Might be worth picking some foam backing up from there?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Dave, might have to check them out.

I'm not too desperate as you wouldn't know until you remover the carpet. I was hoping one would crop up on ebay.

That looks just like my carpet Neil!

It was certainly interesting to see how different things react to battery acid - My security pass for work was in my boot at the time and survived unscathed, however when I returned to work on the Monday someone asked me what was going on with my shirt as it looked a bit stained down the front and around the neck... by lunchtime I resembled Fred Flintstone in my shredded shirt having taken up the acid from the security pass...lol

I'm planning on getting a new carpet from Intatrim in Telford, but they are closed for 2 weeks holiday at the moment.

Archived