litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Coffee And Biscuits

Simon_111s

Had a test drive of the new 'Complimentary Coffee and Biscuits' yesterday at the motorshow.

I can confim that as per lotus standards the biscuits aren't actually square, the coffee is however nice and strong.

Of particular note is the ease of access to the 'Corporate Dolly Birds' displayed at the show, one of which joined us for coffee whist Simon from Chris Neils tried to sell me a TVR :wacko:

Not a bad day at the show, bloody expensive tho. Spotted a Red S1 in the car park so chuffed there.

Noble M12 feels so much like a kit car, upholstered floor bracing strips and everything. TVR Tamora is lurvly and soooo tempting, Sagerais is just bonkers.

Dozzy woman on the Vauxhall stand tryed to pursuade me that the 965kg VXR is incredibly light (no dear my elsie is about 150kg lighter), is much better than the elise and handles considerably better ;) getting a brochure anyway just to get rid of her....

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived