litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Might Be Selling My S1 To Go To S2 Price Help?

snowman

I reckon that if you are prepared to wait you will get an absolute bargain with residuals as they are at the moment, provided you're not wanting a 135r. Can't help about S1 prices but if that one is up for £17k, I'd expect to see others.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you mean monkey... did a bit of digging last night on autotrader.. quiet a few popped up.. so just need to get my cash sorted out and the S1 going to a nice home.. then bring on the S2.. :gathering::naughty::(

well seeing as my baby is going there tomorrow for the front end paint job... i'll have a little look around... ( must not take any form of credit with me)...

:wtf:

I'd recommend NW as well since I don't feel that they try to bullshit you like some dealers will. I do think that if you're going to buy an S2 used, now is a good time.

Guys.... i have just seen an S2 laser blue on ebay.. item number 2478707618... What do you think??????

(would have posted the link but for some strange reason my pc does not want to cut and paste!!! it must know the sun is out!!!!)

Looks good to me - reasonably high mileage for the age and maybe due a C service in the not too distant future but with a ptp 140 as well I think that's pretty good. Worth seeing if you can find anything about the history and getting a proper inspection done, but at that price it looks a bargain to me - three days left on the auction though so could well go up by a grand or two.

Kristian :D

Guys looking for help.. the S2 in question (ebay) has the reg of RK51KUH

I have done the rac check but wondered if there was anyone out there who knew any thing else about the car. It's based in dudley, right by me somewhere!!! but i have never seen it. I have sent the guy an email asking to view the car but no reply...!!!

May be worth posting reg. on some of the other boards as well - there can't be that many cars that have had the PTP conversion.

I managed to trace the owner of my S1 prior to purchasing at a main dealer through exiges.com

So far no bids so he should be grateful that you are interested in viewing it!

John

from rac

RK51KUH

Manufacturer Lotus

Model ELISE

Body type convertible

Colour Blue

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 24 October 2001

Number of previous owners 3

Last owner change 29 July 2003

Archived