litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S2 Suspension Prices

simondann111s

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon - will probably take you up on that at some point since I'd like to see what it was like before taking the plunge. Think that the wider rubber would make a big difference - when I did my 1st lotus day it was the front which wouldn't come round well at all, and as someone who has done the understeer->ditch->murder by insurance thing, it's not a laugh really. Am presently thinking sell kidney, nitrons, 48s and Oz rims with a proper geo, and a bit (ok, a lot) more driver upgrading. :sleep:

Cheers Simon - interested - definitely - having the cash to go ahead - at the moment looking less likely unless I do something special at work and get a huge bonus, and since that would require some type of effort, it probably won't happen... :sleep: Always hope though, and very interested to hear what it's going to cost.

Kristian :blush:

LOL... let me know when, how much etc would ya... i've come into a little cash that could possibly fund some suspension :blush:

May want to do my 1st lotus day though as seeing how much lower my car was than Spike's i'm not 100% its std anyway :sleep:

However if the price is right... hey :clap:

Right, I've got some prices in for OZ, A048s, Nitrons, Geo, 4 point belts & bar (ARB at a later date if needed).

Horizon have the best price, and come highly recomended, so it looks like they will get my order.

Has anyone had experience of the Geo set up, S2 in particular?

£200 odd, I'll send you my figures if you let me have your email address (can't attach a file through this foram)

Worth mentioning that Nick Wales have still not returned a price. I know that Ian Garrett is on holiday, but I spoke to Noel on Tuesday, he was aware of my requirements, and I gave him my phone number and asked that he reply to my email, still nothing ... I suppose that over £3K worth isn't enough to bother about.....

Castle lotus (local dealer) didn't bother with a reply

On the other hand, Mike & Wendy at Horizon have been more then helpful. It's little things, like customer service, that give me the confidence to part with that sort of money. (and they will collect my car from Peterborough, on a Sunday, can't argue with that)

Simon

Simon

Have sent a pm with e-mail address.

I agree with you completely about the service side of things, particularly if prices aren't massively different. You just feel much more secure in parting with the readies that way.

Thanks

Kristian :D

Simon, MattyB, Wuddie etc have all had geo done there... obviously Simons was the only S2, but Wuddie's had S2 suspension if that helps.. :D

SimonG had some geo settings that he was given by Don Palmer i believe, i also think he has the "Waspy" settings too, so i'd drop him a PM.

as for Horizon, i'll keep on saying how good they are, and like you say customer service goes a long way and they have it in spades!

From looking at Simon's price list, that would be where I went. If the service is excellent, and the prices certainly are, it makes sense to me when my warranty's up, much as I like NW. :D

Archived