litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Shiny Things From Donnington

Kris H

Seems unlikely that i can get a cool wheel with anything blue on it... so I reckon this is the one i shall go for... unless anyone has found anything better. Am waiting for a reply from Geary first though:

team.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think mine was about £160 including shipping and vat IIRC. Not carbon fibre though, although not entirely sure why that would be better since the standard hurricane isn't exactly made of lead.

That wheel looks pretty good Scott.

Yeah i think the Carbon Fibre one is about 1Kg less.... you can upgrade for £75 if you wish, but i like the blue look on mine.

I like the wheel too... its nice and small, which makes a change from holding big ones :) Doesn't have the two buttons that i would like, so the auto garage door opener thing is out :)

That wheel is similar to the on I have with the snap off hub. Much nicer than the original, thicker rim! What size is that, think mines 310mm or there abouts, don't think you want much smaller than 300mm dia.

It is a thicker rim... size wise you can have either 300mm or 280mm... i would go for the 300 i think as anything smaller may be too much!

Seems to be the front runner though at the mo... £137 in Halfords, so probably £90 elsewhere :)

Scott's fault for telling everyone. Always think if you find something good you're far better off being completely selfish and keeping it to yourself. Unless you want to sell it that is.

Is that yours Simon?

That doesn't look like the 300mm one... hmm, there is a 320mm older one on eBay, i guess that is the same as yours... tempting!

Where did you get the badge from for the centre... is it true its Lotus only?

Janspeed zorst arrived from Geary today :clap:

The wife nearly sent it back by mistake :lol:

It was delivered in an office chair carton with no reference where it had come from.

I guess Geary has bought himself a new chair out of his Donny profits ;)

Zorst looks cool can't wait for the Tuesday fitting :)

Dave :P

Archived