litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Help Required - Lost Property, Lotus Show

GCCK

I bought a shiny gear lever surround (I know, GJOB...) and think I left it on the Footman James stand. They're the insurance people, just inside the door.

It's absolutely impossible to get through to anyone in organisation (Exhibition Centre, Footman James) by phone to find out if I did leave it there. I was sat down getting an insurance quote from a chap called Stephen Banks at around 4pm on Saturday and think I left it on his table while he was giving me bits of paper.

If you're going up on Sunday, I'd really appreciate it if you could ask on their stand if it did get left behind and let me know. I guess I'm trying to avoid a drive up there on the offchance but if I knew it was there it would be worth it.

Thanks in anticipation

Graeme

(Tel 079 0952 7195)

P.S. The insurance quote was pretty good, especially since I've acquired 6 points in the last few months!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme

Probably too late now but I'd already left when you posted this. If you have Mark A's mobile number, he's there today.

Hope you track it down - GJOB or not I quite like them.

Kristian

Archived