litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
Non Loti Other
By Chorlton, 22/08/06
  1. Aerial removed  

Due to excessive drag I had to remove the aerial, with the added static razzle sounding like a rally car now. This has given at least 10BHP more. · 22/08/06

2. Green  

Its not really a mod, but its just such a cool colour I thought it worth mentioning twice. · 22/08/06

3. Extra soft  

With the suspension now fully soft you really have to lean round those corners to keep the car on the road.. makes you look soo cool.. <br /> · 22/08/06

4. Passenger side pedals  

Forget turbos forget superchargers.. I have installed pedals in the passenger footwell for that extra kick of power when needed..<br /><br />Warning though this mod does require a passenger, and a fairly fit one at that. · 22/08/06

5. Rear seats folded flat  

With a better weight distribution its amazing how much faster I can take those corners. · 22/08/06

6. Parcel shelf removed  

I couldn't reach my tea when on it, so it served no purpose and had to go.<br /><br />Though I have to say the weight reduction allone was worth it.. and it makes a nicve shelf in the garage. · 22/08/06

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use