litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
S1 Elise Standard
By Rus, 16/06/05
  1. Anti surge sump baffle  

A bit of a pain to fit. Taking the sump off, unbolting exhaust etc. It bolts onto the bearind ladder on the bottom of the block and should help prevent oil stavation should that ever be likely, on a big bend or something(oo er!) · 14/07/05

2. Blue silicone hoses  

Fitted these ages ago when i first bought the car, but if a had the chance again, i probably wouldn't bother. They look pretty good but thats about it, money would probably have been better spent elsewhere. · 11/07/05

3. Magnecore leads  

Nice blue ones that are supposed to last a fair while longer than OE ones. · 11/07/05

4. Clutch slave cylinder support bracket  

Fitted this along with a braided cluch hose to replace the dreaded red one thet was still on my car when i bought it. · 16/06/05

5. Oil/Water heat exchanger  

Another mod to try and prevent any engine problems.With this fitted the temperature stays very constant even when being cained round a track. · 16/06/05

6. Remote Thermostat  

The first change i made to the elise when i first bought it. Seemed like sensible thing to do to look after the engine in an effort to stop it from failing on me. · 16/06/05

Members Who Marked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use