litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
S1 Elise Standard
By Rus, 16/06/05
  1. Piper 4-2-1 Manifold  

Heat wrapped primaries near the alternator and oil filter. S2 heat shield fits straight on to manifold, heat protection sleeving fittet to oil cooler where they are near to manifold. This manifold can be used without needing to change the oil filter for a · 09/04/06

2. Nylatron ARB bushes  

Eliseparts replacement for the worn oe nylon ones. · 03/03/06

3. alcantera door inserts  

Look a bit better than the standard black plastic. · 28/12/05

4. Ally belled discs front and rear  

Seem to do the job very nicely! · 20/12/05

5. HID dipped beam kit  

A big difference over the standard headlights, a well worth it mod for road driving. Dipped beam is from the headlights as it always was, but full beam is now from the driving lights with the dipped beam staying on at the same time. · 25/11/05

6. Toyo R888's  

Grip really well on a dry track, very impressed. Haven't tried other semi slick tyres so can't compare them to anything but advans. · 25/11/05

7. Victory alloys  

Wasn't sure how the black ones would look on an azure s1 but i like 'em! R888's on these, mainly going to be used on track days and the standard wheels with advans on the road/in winter. · 25/11/05

8. Upgraded toe link kit  

After breaking one of the standard toe links and bending the toe link arm at Llandow i had an excuse to upgrade to this kit. Not very straight forward to DIY due to bumpsteer and stuff like that so had it fitted at horizon. I can run sticky tyres in futur · 15/10/05

9. Smoked side repeaters  

Look better than the orange ones. · 14/07/05

Members Who Marked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use