litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
S1 Elise Standard
By daz f, 29/12/04
  1. Eliseparts hi flow exhaust  

Absolutely amazing. The noise is un real. The best exhaust for the elise. Love it loads and loads. · 29/09/05

2. Adjustable bottom engine mount  

Brought from eliseparts. This was needed to reduce engine movement after the solid manifold was fitted, which has no flexi section. It also helps get the power down onto the road as none is lost in engine movement. · 26/07/05

3. EBD manifold  

Its the large bore stepped S.S. one which looks more like a musical instrument than a car part. Beautiful! The fitment was good though did encouter a small problem with the slip joints, but sorted now. Requires a bigger whole to be cut in the undertra · 26/07/05

4. S2 Bilstein's and front brackets  

feels like a whole new car, really impressed. Looks better too, sitting at its new ride height of 110/120. Would recommend this mod definately to all serious s1 owners. · 02/05/05

5. Poly carb rear screen-with MLOC sticker  

Hopefully this one wont smash! Not much to it really a piece of perspex with a sticky seal. Does rattle slightly in windy weather, going to put some more of the seal on it to help this. · 02/05/05

6. Smoked indicators and side repeaters  

Eliseparts smoked indicators and side repeaters. The whole front end of the car now looks loads better imho. more like a 111s. love it! · 21/03/05

7. Headlight covers  

Eliseparts headlight covers make the car look loads better imho. looks less like a kit car now. Very easy to fit using the adhesive they also supply for an extra tenner. · 21/03/05

8. CTEK 3600 Battery Bulk/Trickle Charger  

Battery bulk or tricke charger. A brilliant mod for me as I only really use the car at weekends. This device just keeps my battery at full capacity all of the time. As the cobra alarm on the S1 will drain a battery after about 2 weeks of non use. It can a · 02/03/05

9. De-Cat pipe  

A more deeper, bassier sound. I think it has also helped the engine rev more freely further round the counter, though this maybe just my imagination. A Great mod would recommend to everyone.<br /><br />Gave a lower rating purely for the ball ache of excha · 02/03/05

10. Pioneer DEH_P8600MP  

Brilliant head unit, full of top spec features inc, colour display, DSP, MP3, downloadable displays, auto speaker time alignment, ETC. Looks gorgeous too. If anything is far too good for the standard 2 speaker system.<br /><br />Has made a hell of a diffe · 18/01/05

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use