28th - 30th June 2024
S2 Elise Standard
By Smiley Chenit, 25/05/07
  • Color Quartz
  • Price 0.00
  • Year 2002
  • Odometer 17550
  • Odometer Unit Miles
  • Description Elise bought from Peter Smith Sportscars in Hatton. Beautifully unmarked with only one small stone chip by the driving light<br /><br />So far I've made some cosmetic changes to make the car a little more personal by adding the silver indicator stalks from eliseparts, along with a fire extinguisher (of course) and a carbon fibre handbrake and gearstick cover along with the carbon leather shrouds... which look amazing.<br /><br />Previously it already had the silver motorsport gearknob and handbrake covers and the touring pack added<br /><br />So far the only slight mods I've made have been the hurricane induction kit (sounds fantastic), again with the carbon fibre option and the blue silicon pipe... I certainly get the feeling there's going to be more of the blue stuff appearing soon ;-). Also upgraded the exhaust to a Lotus sport to get rid of the gases and to give a much better tone<br /><br />Update: Quite a few cosmetic mods have been added recently but these have seriously improved the appearance of Liz n very much more personalised now. I've just had 2x hides of carbon leather arrive so there's going to be some slight further retrimming going on to the plastic sill and speaker panels :-) The main thing though will be the lining in the CF leather of the hard top as this should then look fantastic :-D (updates of course once it's been done!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use