litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Any Members Live In Northants Area

LIVY

Hi All, ;)

as I'm a new member thought I'd ask if any of you fellas live in the Northants area.

Be nice to get together sometime or arrange a run when the weather gets better. B)

Be nice to hear from you. B)

Cheers

LIVY

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get that much time to meet up due to work and having a small baby and wife to entertain, however it would be unfair to not reply to your post. I'll probably sort myself out for a summer Midlands run and maybe meet up with you for that!

Chris Horton

Hi Livy!

I dont live in northants but i do work here in Brackmills / Northampton Business Park at the moment B) . If there are more people from round here then a mini-run could be a good idea after work some day (when the weather is better!) otherwise - there's always runs that arent a million miles from here!!! B)

keep watching this space!

steve

Quite a few of the runs this year have been through East Mids, including Northants. Would expect more in the area this year. Am going to try to avoid the wildlife in East Mids this time though. :P

:P Cheers Steve, Chris, Bernard, Frosty, Kris H,

be good to all get together soon.

If anyone has any ideas on where we can all meet up and some decent roads to drive that would be great.

Keep us posted using this thread.

LIVY

Archived