litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello From The World Of Integra Type-r... Will I Have A Height Issue?

muzauk

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 6 ft 4", you will be fine. If you are well built or not flexible you may have issues fitting in the seats or getting in but otherwise ok, you get used to getting in and out of them. With the roof on its more difficult.

i'm 6ft 6 - but then i'm quite flexi - i managed to squeeze into that caterham with full roll cage on the first lotus day we did - much to beefy and scotts amusement!!

spike

I am 6ft 4” and mainly all leg!, I enjoyed over three years of trouble free driving, then slipped a disk in my back when getting out of my S2 :) go for it!!!!

Hi im 6"2 and am interested in buying a mark 1 lotus elise am i going to have a height issue? Please advise. Thanks

Im ONLY 6ft (feel like a dwarf now) and fit in easy.However i have a really dodgy back and some morning's it is a real struggle getting in and out.

God im starting to feel old in the mornings. :(

I'm 6ft and some would say fat :(

I get in and out of an S2 Exige isn't a problem, but its an bit tighter in an S1. It's more about being flexable. I pulled a muscle in my back not long ago and getting in was hard, but weight and gravity helped. Getting out was much harder.

After about five minutes of trying to get out of the car having parked up town I ended up crawling out of the car on all fours, only to come face to face with a young girl and her mum. As I looked up the girl said to her mum "what he doing?" The mum said "let that be a lesson to you, when you try to be flash and smug you will end up like that" ;)

After about five minutes of trying to get out of the car having parked up town I ended up crawling out of the car on all fours, only to come face to face with a young girl and her mum. As I looked up the girl said to her mum "what he doing?" The mum said "let that be a lesson to you, when you try to be flash and smug you will end up like that" :(

Ouch... - She'll have thought you were a flash tos**r, rather than someone who has worked long and hard to pay for their pride and joy.

I got the same reaction (even in an old S1 ;0) last summer. Sudden downpour, and I had to run out of work and fumble the cover on in the rain as the roof wasn't on.

Hey-Ho -

Archived