litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

£13,500!

MattyB

Is that you in the pic Mr Swan?  If so, where were you, the building looks familiar....

Scott

Do you always recognise buildings by the lower part of the windows and door arrangements, or is this one just special? :)

Kristian :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott, the building is our office, BOX telematics Roman Park Coleshill, one of many new annonymous sheds. It is quite special inside though. We have a full size pool table, small gym and changing room and a chiller room with vibrating chair and tropical fish ...

thats the chair that vibrates and NOT the fish.

If you are in the area drop in for a coffee and chat, just ask for Peter, Operations manager. Elises always welcome.

Peter

Rich,

re: integra, had a go in both old and new..... old one is more raw and tremendously grippy.... it had a block of wood in the boot to give it enough weight over the rear wheels!

New one is better IMO. better made, better looks etc. Interior isnt so tacky.

compared to the elise its still a great drive, bit quieter, and its FWD, but very grippy and great fun and it has a boot of sorts too ! I would love to own one but my elise is worth 20p and packet of crisps right now so the swap is out.... :-(

Johnny M

Going back to the original thread issue,I have just sold my Exige but the only way I could get a realistic part ex was to sell back to a Lotus dealer.I did have desires on a Tuscan but the TVR dealers took the p#ss with offers as low as 15k so I decided that the only thing to do would be to have a V8 Esprit.(Life really is a struggle at times)

Steve

I thought I recognised it as well but didnt want to look as sad as Scott ;)

:blush:

Scott

Do you always recognise buildings by the lower part of the windows and door arrangements, or is this one just special? 

Kristian

Yes, its a skill i possess, although that one is indeed a little special :drive:

Scott, the building is our office, BOX telematics Roman Park Coleshill, one of many new annonymous sheds. It is quite special inside though. We have a full size pool table, small gym and changing room and a chiller room with vibrating chair and tropical fish ...

thats the chair that vibrates and NOT the fish.

If you are in the area drop in for a coffee and chat, just ask for Peter, Operations manager. Elises always welcome.

Peter

Shame, vibrating fish would be very cool! If i'm ever around, i shall pop in... though by the sounds of it Mr Cake shall be doing so frequently B)

There are usually 2 Elises in the car park, please do not scratch the Black (S)one, but all will be made welcome, if you both arrive together I will kick everyone off the pool table for you if I am really busy ......

yes tomorrow is fine.

Call me first on 07977 418 626 if you are shy.

Peter

Kris, after today I would swap with anyone, it has been so frustrating trying to get the fish to:

a - vibrate

b - stay alive

can get a without b and b without a, but give me time...

Peter

Now based on what you say there if, you got the fish to saty alive but not vibrate, but you were unable to amke it vibrate but stay alive... surely that is going to render any further experiments impossible as the fish is now clearly dead!

Murderer.

:)

Now based on what you say there if, you got the fish to saty alive but not vibrate, but you were unable to amke it vibrate but stay alive... surely that is going to render any further experiments impossible as the fish is now clearly dead!

Say what now? :)

Kris, after today I would swap with anyone, it has been so frustrating trying to get the fish to:

a - vibrate

b - stay alive

can get a without b and b without a, but give me time...

Peter

This whole thread is not right at all. And I can't swap with you now, you big (vibrating) fish killer...shame - would have liked a job with a pool table. Alright without the gym though - too much effort is bad news. :)

Through the wonder of cyberspace, virtual reality and another R&D department with too much time on their hands I am able to confirm that

NO FISH WERE HURT IN ANY OF THE ABOVE :no2:;)

Now will you be my friend?

Peter

Thank Dog it's Friday

Through the wonder of cyberspace, virtual reality and another R&D department with too much time on their hands I am able to confirm that

NO FISH WERE HURT IN ANY OF THE ABOVE :no2:  ;)

Now will you be my friend?

Peter

Thank Dog it's Friday

Hmm.

Ok.

Archived