litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A new arrival...

Eric

Well almost!

I bought this little honey today from JCT600 up in Bradford.  It's a 2019 stunner with just 1,900 miles on the clock, and is literally in brand new condition, both inside and out.

Also had a long test drive to confirm that everything is in full health and....  the verdict is - oooooh yes, most definitely!

Should actually take delivery next week once the Lotus Approved bits and pieces have been completed.  Can't wait 😍.

undefined_023.jpg

undefined_068.jpg

undefined_060.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all.  The universe will be back in equilibrium some time this week 🚛 🔜 :drive:.

And with respect to the colour, I have to admit that I was actively looking for a red one (again); hence the previous post about the reg. number that was (is) attached to a red 220 at Hilton & Moss.

But.... having seen this one in the "flesh", yep, I'm now totally smitten, and have promoted "Solid Yellow" to equal favourite with "Ardent Red" and... "Nightfall Blue" - ha!!

Archived