litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

'Lotus in the Peak' tickets info

Elisemadray

Hi Everyone, we have had one or two query not having received tickets for this years 'Lotus in the Peak'
Well the Answer there are no Tickets as such,
Everyone will receive full instructions digitally by Email in the week before the Event. including your group Number and Leader, also there will be a Run Signing on form it is important that it is printed off signed and given to your assigned leader on arrival at your Start point No Form no run! so please take care to bring it to the start point
Please keep an eye on your inbox and check your spam mail just in case
Also all those on the Classic Run note there has been a change of start point and it will now be Calton Lees Car park Chatsworth off the A6012 DE4 2NX Thanks everyone I'm looking forward to a great day I hope you are too.

• Mark H pinned this topic
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mark H changed the title to 'Lotus in the Peak' tickets info

Hi, having had something cancelled I now find myself free this coming weekend. Is there a chat thread for tickets to purchase for drop outs etc? 

Thanks

1 minute ago, dcmp said:

Hi, having had something cancelled I now find myself free this coming weekend. Is there a chat thread for tickets to purchase for drop outs etc? 

Thanks

you can come along and pay on entry to Chatsworth  £12  look forward to seeing you :)  all proceeds to Rainbows hospice for young people

20 minutes ago, Elisemadray said:

you can come along and pay on entry to Chatsworth  £12  look forward to seeing you :)  all proceeds to Rainbows hospice for young people

That's great.... Is it possible to tag right on the end of all the groups and still pay the entry fee thereby not disrupting the convoy so to speak? 

2 minutes ago, dcmp said:

That's great.... Is it possible to tag right on the end of all the groups and still pay the entry fee thereby not disrupting the convoy so to speak? 

Sorry you can not be a part of the procession that is fully booked 

OK, back to my original question then. I understand its booked, but if there are people who dropout for whatever reason is there a channel for filling those spaces? 

I already know about Chatsworth. 

Thank you. 

Just wondering is it possible to join the procession from the station / cafe to Chatsworth if not joining one of the 3 runs?..

I'm pre paid technically to Chatsworth.. & popping in for a butty and a brew anyway 

Ooops.. cancel that, just read another post regarding the MSA insurance element for the runs..   I'll have a brew and set off to Chatsworth in a convoy of one :) 

1 hour ago, Mel Lindsay said:

Just wondering is it possible to join the procession from the station / cafe to Chatsworth if not joining one of the 3 runs?..

I'm pre paid technically to Chatsworth.. & popping in for a butty and a brew anyway 

Ooops.. cancel that, just read another post regarding the MSA insurance element for the runs..   I'll have a brew and set off to Chatsworth in a convoy of one :) 

Thanks Mel  😊

2 minutes ago, AntK said:

Hi,why can people not join the run?

The reason is because it would invalidate our MSA insurance - as I am sure you will appreciate all of us that put the event on are volunteers and none of us would like to be sued if there were, god forbid , an unfortunate accident.  We don't mean to be awkward. 

Obviously there is nothing to stop groups of individuals putting their own little groups together and setting off before or after the main procession.

I hope that answers your question and that you enjoy the event.

See you on Sunday!

Dean

Archived