litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

The Car Crowd Cafe

DeanB

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see a new venture doing well , it looks cool . MLOC discount already negotiated I assume Dean ? 
Love the cars especially that GT turbo . My dream got hatch as a youngster . Can’t bring myself to check if it on autotrader as I passed on one for £2500 in 1991 as I couldn’t afford it and had an  Astra SXI instead…….

39 minutes ago, richbk said:

Great to see a new venture doing well , it looks cool . MLOC discount already negotiated I assume Dean ? 
Love the cars especially that GT turbo . My dream got hatch as a youngster . Can’t bring myself to check if it on autotrader as I passed on one for £2500 in 1991 as I couldn’t afford it and had an  Astra SXI instead…….

Astra SXI?  Dear me.

😁

At least you didn’t need to fork out for all those blown turbos Rich.

I’m thinking about popping over with the family for brekkie on Sunday

• 3 weeks later...

Late notice indeed, but planning to head here today around 12.30 pm if anyone one is around. Going to the classic car meet at the carpenters Arms in Dale Moor 1st which is usually a pretty good turn out.

Archived