litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Back in the Fold

LRS7

Well what can I say.. you all know I had my fantastic 250 cup but as I edged towards my 50th I though it’s time for a Porker! So the cup went to a very good home and Louis will be joining our outings 😊 (anther fantastic member) But those seat of the pants driving experience you don’t get that in anything other than awesome  chassis design! So say hello to the new Lotus as I couldn’t be without one 🙈

once your Lotus your always Lotus 🥰

5795BB28-4E4E-4EB8-819A-9BCB2D777903.jpeg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chaps, I suppose every Lotus owner has to have a yellow one at some point 🤣 picking it up next Saturday and taking straight to Central for a once over.. see you in the peaks soon.

That looks brilliant! Have you picked it up now? What do you think? I did similar I have had a vx220 and an Elise in the past. Tried a Porsche, found it boring and I got an Exige last year.

Once you have had a Lotus you are spoilt I think!

On 15/01/2022 at 15:51, keo said:

That looks brilliant! Have you picked it up now? What do you think? I did similar I have had a vx220 and an Elise in the past. Tried a Porsche, found it boring and I got an Exige last year.

Once you have had a Lotus you are spoilt I think!

Not yet Neo fetching it Saturday, I must admit my 250 cup I enjoyed more than my V6,s my GT4 is a completely different beast as I said miss the driving experience of the Lotus. 
I’ve had a S2 Exige before and thought it as a compromise for my budget 

Archived