litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Midlands Lotus Owners Club Celebrating 20 Years

Elisemadray

This is the 20th year for Mloc,  I hope like me you have enjoyed the Pleasure of being a Member,

Mark H formed the club and still till this day works Tirelessly in the background to keep things seemless for our pleasure I hope you will join with me in bringing our hands together to show our admiration.

Thank you Mark:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards

Ray

champagne-celebration.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Mark for providing a platform for us all to share our enthusiasm for all things Lotus and supporting Lotus in the Peak. Twenty years and still going strong, you're an absolute star, I honestly don't know how you do it!

Phil

Thanks to Mark and all involved in the running of the club. I'm pretty new as a member, but have enjoyed the runs, the company and LITP. Thanks guys! Long may it continue 👍👏👏👏👏👏

Happy 20 Years and big thanks to Mark H for everything.

Ive been a member since 2007 and although don’t post much anymore am always grateful for the friends - and husband Ive met through MLOC and all the meets/events we have been a part of. 

Looking forward to more meets soon, although with a new mini car enthusiast on the way not sure how much longer I will fit in the Exige for!! 

12 hours ago, Elisemadray said:

This is the 20th year for Mloc,  I hope like me you have enjoyed the Pleasure of being a Member,

Mark H formed the club and still till this day works Tirelessly in the background to keep things seemless for our pleasure I hope you will join with me in bringing our hands together to show our admiration.

Thank you Mark:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards

Ray

champagne-celebration.jpg

Yes, thank you Mark and all the other Directors and enthusiasts who have developed and maintained the MLOC spirit over the last 20 years. Here's to the next 20 years (although I might have to upgrade to something with easier egress if I last that long!).

H.

Congrats!

Just stepped in to check out LITP '22.  

I joined you in I think it was 2012, when Rob / P3KY was there and Leigh came with his green 340R.  

Thinking of coming this year with the 340R from Budapest :D  Where do I enquire about tickets please? I could stay at a friends house in Belper, which I believe is not far?

• Mark H changed the title to Midlands Lotus Owners Club Celebrating 20 Years

Archived