litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Final Editions

Grim

May I wish you all a very merry New Year. 
Now the last Elise, Exige and Evora have been made does anyone know how many of each version inc cups have actually been made? 
I have an Elise cup FE and just wondered how many are zooming around?

Cheers Rich 🍻

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure on 240FE models, but the rumours were that there was about 25-30 ish UK Cup cars only, but that's definitely not official. That was working on the basis that most dealerships only had 2 build slots available for the Cups. I'm also due a certificate as mentioned above so sure we'll know at some point. There definitely isn't many!

@Grim is yours the yellow Cup that was recently spotted by a couple of mates at Hassop Station a few weeks back?

Rumour has it from the 250 FE owners who have worked out 42 cars for there allocation. They were slightly unhappy as they were hoping for a much lower number. 

Yes that’s me Rich with the Pearl yellow, love the heritage green, that was the other colour I liked but hadn’t seen one in the flesh. Scott Walker mentioned they expected to be around 24 UK cup final editions but that was several months ago. That pic of the three at Central looks great. I had a black 220 so decided to go discreet with the yellow..!!

Yeah I’ve come from a grey 220. Love the pearl yellow - I just couldn’t stretch that far for the paint! 😆 Pleased with the green though as I too hadn’t seen it in the flesh until I picked her up. I’d heard the same numbers from Lotus too.

Looking forward to some decent runs soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Received my certificate of Provenance today. A really nice package.

So my 240FE is number 41 of 59 for the UK market (1st was the charity one, last for the lotus museum), only 2 of these were solid red and mine the only one all solid red (the other had black pack).

Archived