litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Newbie saying hello

Barnsley Phil

Hi folks , so just took delivery of my first lotus and promptly signed up to the MLOC. Hoping to get to some of the peak ride outs, once the weather improves (sorry she’ll be a garage queen over winter), and thought this was a great time to say hello and introduce myself.  I’ll be keeping an eye on the peak runs as these are my local roads and hopefully you won’t mind me tagging along.  

it’s been a tricky journey getting the right car but I think we’ve got a good one, fingers crossed anyway.  

thanks and look forward to meeting up soon. 

E4BA1194-293C-466B-A34E-72D8D3BA4952.jpeg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Phil,

Nice to see another “ Northern MLOCer” ( I’m in  SE Huddersfield)

The peak runs are brilliant - thoroughly recommend them 🙂

Your Exige looks fantastic , really nice blue that . Enjoy!! ( when the weather improves👍)

cheers, Duncan 

3 hours ago, Luke Seagrave said:

Welcome Barnsley Phil,

Will look forward to seeing you on a run. Your car looks stunning. 

Best wishes,

Luke

Thanks Luke and yes hopefully get out on a run or two 👍🏻

29 minutes ago, martenr1975 said:

Welcome to MLOC Phil, and congrats on the car, that colour is stunning. Hope to see you on a run in the not too distant 👍

Thanks for that and yeah the colour is one of the things that drew me to the car. Better picture attached under garage lighting. Diamond and goats come to mind 😉

28250731-9275-4E29-B3D6-5B87E61E476A.jpeg

Archived