Lotus in the Peak 2022 - Another New venue !

Making a weekend of it is the ultimate way to enjoy your Lotus in the stunning scenery of the Peak District.  With this in mind, the team are pleased to announce another great new venue for next year's 10th Anniversary Lotus in the Peak, taking place from Friday 8th - Sunday 10th July 2022. 

Oakhill, a stunning Georgian Hotel in historic Cromford, have agreed to host our traditional and very enjoyable Friday night BBQ, as well as providing accommodation options for the weekend.  They have 10 spacious Kingsize or Double rooms and 4 luxurious suites, and all the rooms are currently being refurbished in readiness for the finest Lotus event of 2022 !   Camping is also available on site, including electric options.

Further information can be found on the Oakhill website, www.oakhillcromford.co.uk.   Please note that bookings must be made by telephone, stating that the reservation is for the Lotus in the Peak event. 

Prices may increase next year, but Oakhill have agreed to honour current prices if we book now.    Early booking is therefore advised.   Alternative accommodation is also available in Cromford, Matlock Bath and Wirksworth.

Please stay tuned and follow us on Facebook for further news and updates for what promises to be the very best Lotus in the Peak event yet !

39BB6C80-14B6-4029-B4C2-DAE5E92C3A30.jpeg

7E9E5359-8F27-467D-819E-65472C2AA096.jpeg

75B12581-EDA8-45A5-B0FE-56619664BBC9.jpeg

1AA87B9B-271F-47B9-A462-ABF9F9CB1C70.jpeg

90510BAD-32B8-43E9-A1FE-482F18B171CF.webp

• Like 1

You guys move quick - accommodation in the area is being booked up fast.

Managed to get somewhere in Matlock Bath booked, so I have no excuses.   New to Lotus ownership (1 week 😂) so really looking forward to this.

• Like 1
On 08/11/2021 at 07:17, DeanB said:

Matlock Bath is good, and close to Cromford - an easy little walk if you fancied a beer at the barbecue

Funnily enough that did cross my mind, and I worked out the walking time on Google maps 🤪

23 minutes ago, Trebor_UK said:

Funnily enough that did cross my mind, and I worked out the walking time on Google maps 🤪

Does Google maps have an allowance for stagger on the return walk? 😉

On 08/11/2021 at 13:49, PJT said:

Absolutely.  I think we are going to make it a family weekend.

Fabulous. I always say LitP is better with wives and kids. It's not just about the cars, it's about the people, the social, the beautiful countryside, the food, and so on. If you can stay over in a nice hotel or B&B, it makes for a great mini-break.

I usually stay over with Mrs B only though, to get some time away from the kids, and then bring them along on the Sunday 😊