litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 light switch

Peter

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't fitted those, but the switches are easily available as a stock Peugeot part.

Might even be as simple as taking the switch out and giving it a good clean with contact cleaner spray.  The hazard switch is also a common one for sticking (usually  sticking in, just after you've used it to thank someone for letting you in !!!  Cue frantic jabbing, hoping to release it.  Ask me how I know 😄)

Thanks for the reply, I stripped the switch down one of the latching hooks had broken, so the switch fails to stay in.  Funny how its the side light switch, don't think I have ever used it in 17 years !.  Been quoted £45 plus vat (main dealer) for a hazard warning switch that is the same switch, would just have to swap the decal over.  Funny how its the switches that are not used that often that are failing.  I'll have to go and play with all the switches for a while.  Think I am going to keep with the original look and get the main dealer part, but I do think the elise shop ones look nice.

Archived