Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Emira at Central Lotus

Elisemadray

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Elisemadray said:

Ok so my spec would be Hethel Yellow, Black Gloss wheels Yellow Calipers. black leather interior, no black pack touring suspension :) 

The only thing with yellow calipers, is they are a different yellow to the Hethel Yellow paintwork..... and a different yellow again to the centrecaps and nose badge!  🙄    Not sure what Lotus was thinking there!   

5 hours ago, duncx said:

Oh ok OK, you talked me into it - no big secret really, it's just that I change my mind on a daily basis :lol:

YellowEmira1.thumb.jpg.33858c6fe2a827d019fb3e4974900a2b.jpg

So that's yellow body, no black pack, silver wheels, touring suspension, red calipers, ice grey interior, no privacy glass.

That's the spec I've submitted but I could change my mind when/if we finally get to see the ice leather sample, and there's talk of some cars being sprayed in the correct colours and being photographed for all to see so that could be a real eye opener.

Now THAT I like…with yellow callipers, black leather and AMG 4-pot!

39 minutes ago, duncx said:

Always been manual V6, last week it was 100% definitely Sport (after driving an Evora 410 with Sports suspension), then it was Touring (after talking to the Lotus guys, now it might be Sport again (after reading your post) :surrender:

The other part I'm unsure about is the Ice Grey Leather - not seen a sample (of course) so I'm not certain how it will work with yellow. If it's more grey it will look great but if it's more white then it won't. Not sure what I would do in that case?

I think Schmee has specced black calipers to match his black pack, I prefer to see the calipers through the silver wheels so red it is. I think it will work, if not then black or silver paint is cheap enough :lol:

If you want to be totally sure your decision if right i have a lovely 410 with sport suspension you can borrow for a weekend in exchange for your 250 and the same applies to Mark but it would have to be your 720S 😁

10 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

If you want to be totally sure your decision if right i have a lovely 410 with sport suspension you can borrow for a weekend in exchange for your 250 and the same applies to Mark but it would have to be your 720S 😁

Like it 😂😂😂

Ditto - Evora NA here on the larger 19/20” wheels, with the standard suspension.   Available any weekend in exchange for the 720S Mark 😉

Great offer Scotty and I may well take you up on that sometime. I don't think I'd need a weekend though, just an hour or so during a run - where we can keep an eye on each other :lol: BUT, do you reckon you can still get into an Elise old man, sure you've not gone a bit soft after several years of Evora luxury? Hehe!

2 hours ago, duncx said:

Great offer Scotty and I may well take you up on that sometime. I don't think I'd need a weekend though, just an hour or so during a run - where we can keep an eye on each other :lol: BUT, do you reckon you can still get into an Elise old man, sure you've not gone a bit soft after several years of Evora luxury? Hehe!

You are definitely right about getting in the Elise not sure my old bones would cope now 😂, the offer is there for the next run in the peaks👍

On 22/10/2021 at 17:56, Daveb99 said:

If going for the yellow this would be my spec.

290AFC60-0939-4992-BEEC-30303F81C5E0.jpeg

Hmm, very interesting Dave, although I know you do like a bit of dog dick ;)

Definitely no black roof for me but maybe I should add the dd red interior to my backup plan?

Archived