litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise Sport 240 Final Edition

Trebor_UK

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collected from Central Lotus on Saturday lunchtime after some quite horrendous driving conditions to get there!  The sun came out whilst completing paperwork and handover so managed to get these on the way back home.

Elise_Dealer.thumb.jpeg.e787bd704f20d7cbdb2058661b20a1a5.jpegElise_Front.thumb.jpeg.1147a5f6e85856e2de7782d1958c5a5c.jpegElise_Side.jpeg.77bb79546186d875b1e0279f59dbbaa3.jpeg1279497786_EliseRear.jpeg.6968e776618ca35b22ff76ed69cf18fa.jpeg

Congratulations, that looks awesome. 👍

I was watching my son football training in the morning in the rain and as soon as he finished the rain stopped!! 

It's going to be a long winter for you! 

3 minutes ago, docdunc said:

Looks wonderful 👍

I think that is a great colour combo.

I hope you can get a few miles under your belt before the winter weather

Thanks, I love it. Went through many colour combinations in the configurator before locking a decision in.

Managed 370 miles in first day and a half, so well on the way.   More to come later in the week hopefully.

13 hours ago, martenr1975 said:

Congratulations, your car looks fantastic and 370miles in the first day and a half is very impressive! I love how these cars provide us enthusiasts such enjoyment.

Probably use it for a business trip on Thursday too, just because I can 😀  So looking to be around 650-700 miles by the end of the first week of ownership. Best to get the running in over and done with before winter I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent choice of colour and extras 👍.

This was my Elise 220 arriving at the dealer back in 2014.  Enjoyed every mile in that little honey but sadly had to sell it earlier this year due to serious illness

The Evora is still here though (slurp) and is a definite keeper 💕.

DSC_0119.JPG

On 12/11/2021 at 16:17, Eric said:

This was my Elise 220 arriving at the dealer back in 2014.  Enjoyed every mile in that little honey but sadly had to sell it earlier this year due to serious illness

DSC_0119.JPG

Great pic, looks very similar, that sort of thing really adds to the whole ownership experience.

I'm booked in fro the 1000-mile service on Friday, on 905 now so just the drive up to Central Lotus to do. Check all OK then time to fully experience everything it has to offer 😃

On 12/11/2021 at 16:17, Eric said:

DSC_0119.JPG

Hope you aren't too poorly Eric 🙁

Archived