litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

Daveb99

** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

We are excited to announce that next year’s event will take place from 8th - 10th July 2022 and will return to a very special grand venue - none other than the significant historic landscape of Chatsworth.

As one of the premier events on the Lotus calendar, the organisers are firmly focussed on making it the biggest and best yet, to mark the 10th Anniversary since the event first took place at Chatsworth in 2012.

Please follow us to stay informed and share this post with your fellow Lotus enthusiasts, to help us make this unique event a very special one to remember.  

Stay tuned!

Team Lotus in the Peak

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very excited! Great news that we are back at Chatsworth. There are a few extra little things planned this year, and we are confident it will be the biggest and best LitP so far!  

Save the date and spread the word 😊

By the way, if you aren't local to Derbyshire I recommend including the event in a weekend break  - that's what Mrs B and I do.  As well as all things LitP there's lots of great walking and other things to see and do.   

10th Anniversary!!  Wow, time flies!  I'll aim to come to this one.  Fingers crossed it will be in the Emira if my allocation isnt too far down the list!

Archived