litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Peter Horbury Appointed Senior Vice President of Design, Group Lotus

Mark H

(Hethel, UK – 6 September 2021) – Group Lotus announces that Peter Horbury has been appointed Senior Vice President of Design.

Commenting on Peter’s appointment, Group Lotus CEO Feng Qingfeng said: “Peter Horbury is a globally renowned designer and I am very proud to have him on the Lotus team.  In his role he assumes global oversight for design across the broadening Lotus portfolio covering both cars and the Engineering consultancy. Peter is a hugely valuable advocate for Lotus, working alongside me at the highest levels within Geely.  Russell Carr continues his great work as Design Director, working alongside Ben Payne as head of a new Lotus studio in Coventry UK – together leading the global Lotus design language into a very exciting future led by Peter and an expanding international team of designers.”

Matt Windle, Managing Director, Lotus Cars, added: “Peter Horbury has been a fantastic advocate for Lotus since we became part of the Geely family. We’re looking forward to working closely together to deliver a new generation of cars to the world – retaining the famous Lotus magic, but with broader horizons and appeal than ever before.”

Peter Horbury said: “Ever since I visited Hethel after Lotus’ acquisition in 2017, I have watched very fondly as the Vision80 plan has started to come to fruition. I am delighted to now have the opportunity to further support that vision, working closely with the team to deliver a new generation of global Lotus products and to expand the Lotus design network around the world.”

Peter-Horbury.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived