Jump to content

'Lotus in the Peak' Booking Deadline


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, michael ridgeway said:

Hi all,

Unsure if this is the correct forum to post an introduction, but it seems only polite to do so.  New to Lotus. 

I have booked a `Sunday run this coming weekend (Lotus in the Peaks 30/07/21). 

Booking no.  Order #4141

I note the comments above re: global e mail.

Travelling from Milton Keynes (M1).  Red Lotus Elise HX06...  Give me a wave

Plan to depart 05:00 hrs, provided I can surgically remove my son from his mattress.  He will be my crewmate and appropriate adult  on the day.  He is in his second year at Leicester University (Engineering).  Love him dearly, but I have put him up for adoption.  Full service history, recent MoT but far too expensive to maintain..!

I look forward to meeting...anybody.

And thank you for organising the week -end, and for maintaining this forum.

Kind Regards

Mike Ridgeway

Hi Mike

I'm also a Lotus  in the Peak  newbie ( and MLOC relative newbie). Really looking forward to it!

I too am trying to persuade my 18 year old son to ride shotgun- however the 0530 departure time is proving to be a sticking point😁- suspect I will be attending alone, and I am looking forward to meeting others. I’ve had my first Lotus. ( white Elise) for 8 months now, and I’m in love🥰

Should be a great day - which run are you going on?

Duncan

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Mike, let your son know if he gets his arse out of bed it will be a Sunday to remember 😜 I’ll guess your Matlock (coming M1) as I’m Ashbourne I’ll see you At Hassop 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, docdunc said:

Hi Mike

I'm also a Lotus  in the Peak  newbie ( and MLOC relative newbie). Really looking forward to it!

I too am trying to persuade my 18 year old son to ride shotgun- however the 0530 departure time is proving to be a sticking point😁- suspect I will be attending alone, and I am looking forward to meeting others. I’ve had my first Lotus. ( white Elise) for 8 months now, and I’m in love🥰

Should be a great day - which run are you going on?

Duncan

Weathers looking good Duncan so I’m sure we’ll have an excellent run out, are you Matlock or Ashbourne? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LRS7 said:

Weathers looking good Duncan so I’m sure we’ll have an excellent run out, are you Matlock or Ashbourne? 

I’ve plumped for the Matlock bath medium run ( coming from West Yorkshire)

 I like your confidence with the weather👍🤞 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

I’ve not received my tickets / instructions for the Matlock run on Sunday, nothing in spam etc

order ref #4012

email Rickthompson246@me.com

if you send thanks and looking forward to joining on Sunday 

Rick

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Thank you for the welcome.  Duncan, I'm attending the DE6 1GD postcode; if that is Matlock? 

I bought my Lotus 111R in November last year (2021), from Allon and White, near. Bedford.  It has been a bit of a garage princess since then.  I too grin from ear to ear, each time I drive it.  I must sound like a Halfords Hooligan, in built up areas.

At 62 years old, I commented to a neighbour that I was having a mid life crisis,  To which he replied "You are too old for that."

I`ll try and update `my profile` with a relevant picture of my car. Its a Red 111R.

I`ll also Google `chiropractor` in Matlock.  I've plumped for the medium run. 

See you on Sunday (note to self: `do not get over confident on the bends...`

Mike R

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mike and Welcome, I have just checked your invoice, you have indeed Booked to start from DE6 1GD, That is the Ashbourne run starting from Shawcroft car park, so you will get an extra little drive :)  the full info pack should be Mailed to you later today please keep an eye out for it,  digest it and sign the competitor form and bring to the start point

Cheers

Ray

Link to post
Share on other sites

Micheal

On 28/07/2021 at 11:44, michael ridgeway said:

Hi all,

Unsure if this is the correct forum to post an introduction, but it seems only polite to do so.  New to Lotus. 

I have booked a `Sunday run this coming weekend (Lotus in the Peaks 30/07/21). 

Booking no.  Order #4141

I note the comments above re: global e mail.

Travelling from Milton Keynes (M1).  Red Lotus Elise HX06...  Give me a wave

Plan to depart 05:00 hrs, provided I can surgically remove my son from his mattress.  He will be my crewmate and appropriate adult  on the day.  He is in his second year at Leicester University (Engineering).  Love him dearly, but I have put him up for adoption.  Full service history, recent MoT but far too expensive to maintain..!

I look forward to meeting...anybody.

And thank you for organising the week -end, and for maintaining this forum.

Kind Regards

Mike Ridgeway

Hi Mike,

               Welcome to the group, which run are you on his sunday? Will look forward to seeing you and your car at some point 😊

thanks,

Luke

Link to post
Share on other sites

All LitP information for the Sunday morning runs etc is here...

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/68804-lotus-in-the-peak-information/?tab=comments#comment-324279

If you are on a run you MUST check out this information and you MUST bring your signed 'MSA Competitor Signing-On' sheets with you on Sunday.

See you Sunday :)

 

Edited by duncx
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use