Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello!

Stumason10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LRS7 said:

Great news Stu hope to see you out and about, LITP would be a great shake down for your newly refurbished Bucket 🤣

Ah cool! Thought I’d missed it. I’ll take a gander at the events. To be frank it’s looking worse than ever. Underneath is doing far better. So it’s a funny one as it looks terrible but drives really well. You may not want to associate with it! 

1 minute ago, Stumason10 said:

Cheers. You going to LITP?

Yes Stu I’m lucky enough to be leading a bunch out of Ashbourne to show you all the delights of our wonderful countryside ☺️

16 hours ago, LRS7 said:

Yes Stu I’m lucky enough to be leading a bunch out of Ashbourne to show you all the delights of our wonderful countryside ☺️

Ah lovely! I’m just discussing it with a mate. I have approval from home.  Well not approval I’ve checked I’ve not missed something so will be coming. So look forward to seeing you there!

14 hours ago, martenr1975 said:

Hi Stu, I'm new to Lotus and the Club having joined up a year ago. Unfortunately I can't make the revised LiTP but hope to see you out on another run before winter sets in 👍

Yes be nice to see you too. I’ve had mine since 2007 and worked there in early 2000s. So my Elise is a bit well used shall we say. It’s seen quite a lot of action in it’s time. 

Now it’s back I hope to do a bit more with it and re engage with the community. I miss Howard. He was the first person I met through MLOC. Lovely guy and lovely group on here. 

Archived