litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bad day turned Good

LRS7

Well, my first trip to the home of Lotus this weekend and missing a great run out in North Notts was a disappointment, as we checked in @ 8;30 am then to be told we had no Paramedics on site so the day would be cancelled 😞 some frantic phoning began to try and find a replacement … finally a paramedic was found who drove over from Cromer and arrived at 11;30 am ! So we were off , 3 siting  laps and the track was awesome built for any Lotus 😍 … did 5 fast laps … was all over the V6,s 😜 came in to let the tyres cool down and raised the engine cover 🙈 gear box oil all over the top selector arm 😔my day done 😞 I’m not supposed to share any photos from the day but in the entrance to the new catering facility you’ll see this … my orders in ! my god it looks amazing  in the flesh 🤩. Please don’t share this photo 😉 copyright Mark not doing what he’s told 2DB785D7-3DE8-435C-89FD-6459C1949531.thumb.jpeg.1f595df1e258a23860f84e66d6fae14f.jpeg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, duncx said:

Welcome to the club Mark ;) and liking the sneaky photo - camera held low and at a jaunty angle :lol:

Hope the Cup is ok, you're not supposed to break it so quickly!

I’m sure it’s nothing Dunc first one I’ve broke 😂

Love the sneaky Emira pic - gangsta spec tints on the windows 🤣

The wheels are different to the Goodwood car too - diamond cut and black, rather than grey …. quite like that….

Hope you sort the car without too much aggro.

22 hours ago, Luke Seagrave said:

Love the sneaky pic. It looks fab, hopefully I will get to see it in the flesh soon. 😊

It looks awesome so much better than the photo I’d seen previously Luke

2 hours ago, LRS7 said:

It looks awesome so much better than the photo I’d seen previously Luke

I will look forward to seeing it even more then. Fingers crossed that Lotus take it to the supercar fest in August..

thanks.

Luke

Archived