litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Super Car meet.

lotus111

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good few 720s there Mike. They do look stunning  in the flesh. Would be great if yourself and Helen attend the next meet with us. It’s a nice location and some great cars and there pizza’s are amazing 👍

2D565489-D802-42D8-B228-78EBD4654391.jpeg

593297A6-A3D3-47E3-AC6C-BEC40FBD97CD.jpeg

great pictures Scotty.

My good lady is going to see her ageing and vulnerable Mum on Monday and didn't want me exposing myself 🙈 😱which I guess is fair enough.  So I couldn't go last night.  I will try for the next one.

1 hour ago, PJT said:

great pictures Scotty.

My good lady is going to see her ageing and vulnerable Mum on Monday and didn't want me exposing myself 🙈 😱which I guess is fair enough.  So I couldn't go last night.  I will try for the next one.

Thanks Pete. Would be great to have you along next time. A Olive Green Exige will fit right in. 👍

13 minutes ago, LRS7 said:

I hope to elevate myself to supercar status one day Scotty 😜 great pictures 

Yes me also if my pockets where deep enough 😂.Will be sticking with my sports car.

0F05F6C0-94D0-481D-B382-A19EC0CB2BDD.jpeg

Well after my run with Mr Nash, I was looking at Maclarens........a lot.  Even measuring the garage.   But I decided that not being part of the Lotus community was too high a price to pay.

Archived