litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi all

Davey D

Hi all, I've just signed up here after seeing some posts on facebook by Scotty Scott from a Lincolnshire run out in your cars.

I've joined other clubs, but they seem to be just pub meets and a general chitchat. I bought my car to drive, and enjoy going out for drives with other like minded drivers, so thought I'd sign up here after it was mentioned you all do quite a few runs out 😁😁

I live in Grimsby, and my usual driving roads are round the Lincolnshire Wolds.

This is my baby - an olive green Sport 380

spacer.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave welcome aboard, stunning Exige, love Olive green. Would highly recommend you get booked into a run in the Lotus in the Peaks, over 100 cars registered already. Runs for all driving abilities fast to moderate, looking at your car you probably need to be in a brisk run lol. Keep your eyes peeled there could be a few runs before then.

2 hours ago, Davey D said:

spacer.png

Welcome Dave and WOW that is one very shiny car :wub:  Take note Pete (another MLOC Olive Green Exige owner), look what you can do with a bit of elbow grease :lol:

As Ray (Elisemadray) says, get yourself booked onto a Lotus in the Peak run, just 5 weeks away and we already have 100 cars booked in. Better still come for the whole weekend and meet loads of the regular suspects at the Friday night BBQ - that's going to be great fun :tup:

Details here....

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litp/

and our latest video (courtesy of some of very talented MLOC members!) is here......

https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/68606-lotus-in-the-peak-2021-promo-video/

😡 what are you trying to say Dunc😂🤣. This is after 30 odd miles to get to your neck of the woods.  But as Davey says (hi and welcome BTW.  Nice car!)  it’s about driving them.

9CD12352-2E37-49D6-B505-EACDF9A35F52.jpeg

Hi Dave, welcome to MLOC. You're car looks fab. I've been a member for around a year and had my car 10months. Joining MLOC was the best thing I have done to enjoy driving my car and meeting like minded driving enthusiasts. Hope to see you and your Exige at LiTP 👍

Archived