Posted (edited)

So I guess we are all fairly used to some people reacting (almost always nicely) when we drive past.  A smile, a thumbs up, a wave or just a stare.  It’s quite lovely and part of the joy of ownership.

But today I actually had a young man do an elaborate and grandiose bow!  That’s a first. 😂

What’s the oddest reaction you have had?

Edited by PJT
Posted (edited)

A young kid (probably about 10ish?) shouted "shit car!" as drove slowly past in my Signature Orange 350 Sport :lol:

Other than that it's always been very positive :)

Edited by duncx

I had two very young kids arguing about the Evora, which was parked up, about whether it was or wasn't a Porsche....

I semi regularly drive past a certain cyclist who when he sees my car goes crazy ... he must love it!  He looks soo happy to see it 

A few weeks ago i drove past an elderly chap walking his dog, fairly wide country road and he was on the other side, nothing else around.  slowed right down anyhow, and he shook his fist in the air and yelled something that sounded like "hooooooligan!!"   No idea what i'd done to offend him.  Perhaps he was disappointed i didn't go past him flat out?

A lady on a horse was coming towards me and as she was passing she told me to slow down, I was stationary with the handbrake on. My car must look like it’s doing 100 mph when it’s not moving 😂😂😂

• Like 1

i live in a village with a couple of stables, there's constantly skittish in-training horses along my road.  Most of the time i pull over and turn the engine off, i can only imagine the carnage they could do to fibreglass!