I'm excited about it although I doubt I'll ever be in a position to afford a new one.

From what I understand it'll share the same architecture as the Evora but be more compact and lightweight since it will only be a two seater. Styling derived from the Evija. Same Toyota V6 in manual and auto initially then followed up with a 4 cylinder turbo engine, possibly from the A35 Merc with 300bhp but dct only, no manual option.

The tie up with Alpine will create an all electric version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2021 at 16:54, PJT said:

Thought the forum would be alive with Emira chat.

No-one interested?

Yes, yes, yes!  Very interested!  Can't wait for the public reveal on 6th July, closely followed by it's first public appearance at Goodwood FOS on the 8th.  We've bagged tickets for the 8th already, along with a parking spot in the West "Supercar" car park (far better than the dodgy East).

Camera battery fully charged and ready to go - yehaaa (and I've even invested in a spare camera battery - now that's dedication 😍).

• Like 1

Last chance to get a petrol Lotus before they go all electric and fill it with electronic gadgets. Price will be a big factor in its success as most potential buyers will be existing Lotus fans. They’ve tried for decades to appeal to Porsche owners but had little success even though the products have been good.

• Like 1