Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey all

I've just booked tickets for Goodwood FOS on Thursday 8th - yes - and if the rumours are correct, we'll be in for a very special surprise on that very day - can't wait!

Also got a spot in the Supercar West car park, so am a very smiley boy just at the mo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

Anyone else going on Thursday?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told that the car you’re thinking of will be there, but very much in disguise......only Lotus could do that. Β  Show it off to the world for heaven’s sake......!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 23/04/2021 at 22:39, Daveb99 said:

I was told that the car you’re thinking of will be there, but very much in disguise......only Lotus could do that. Β  Show it off to the world for heaven’s sake......!

We were there at the reveal of the Evija too.Β  I say reveal very loosly because of the format of the showing - shepherded into the viewing booth in complete darkness with the car behind glass, then some very load background music, lots of flashing lights with tiny glimpses of the car, culminating in all lights on for less a second, then complete darkness again.Β  End of reveal!!

Ahhh well, at least it was "entertaining", and seeing even a fully disguised 131 might just be worth it 😍.

Edited by Eric
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/04/2021 at 07:33, Phil S1 said:

Exciting times Eric.

How's your Morse code? 😁

https://fb.watch/50nurvdn1q/

Oooh, interesting.Β  Those road markings are trying to tell us something - hmmmmmmm.

How's the Evora Phil?Β  I'm still loving mine, which was six years old in March - definitely a keeper πŸ‘.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Eric said:

Oooh, interesting.Β  Those road markings are trying to tell us something - hmmmmmmm.

How's the Evora Phil?Β  I'm still loving mine, which was six years old in March - definitely a keeper πŸ‘.

I'm still loving mine too Eric although it's not seen much use for a while obviously. I've just about forgiven you for not letting me prise yours from you now; the carbon grey and venom red combo in mine is wonderful but I still think Nightfall blue just tops it. There is nothing else out there to tempt me away from it so another keeper here too.

Maybe after mid-day today that may change things in time, if I could ever afford a secondhand Emira that is πŸ™‚

https://drivingtomorrow.lotuscars.com/

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Phil S1 said:

I'm still loving mine too Eric although it's not seen much use for a while obviously. I've just about forgiven you for not letting me prise yours from you now; the carbon grey and venom red combo in mine is wonderful but I still think Nightfall blue just tops it. There is nothing else out there to tempt me away from it so another keeper here too.

Maybe after mid-day today that may change things in time, if I could ever afford a secondhand Emira that is πŸ™‚

https://drivingtomorrow.lotuscars.com/

Yeah - we're looking forward to that too.Β  Matt Windle sounds like a very interesting guy (there's an excellent article about Matt and Lotus in this month's car magazine), so getting the latest info direct from the horse's mouth (so to speak) should be riveting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked tickets for the Friday, going with Daveb99 in my Evora, booked into the performance car west car park too. Can't waitΒ :jump2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Phil S1 said:

Booked tickets for the Friday, going with Daveb99 in my Evora, booked into the performance car west car park too. Can't waitΒ :jump2:

Thanks for asking me Phil, and for booking it - should be a fantastic day πŸ‘πŸ»

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

There on the Thursday, travelling down on the Wednesday stopping at the Goodwood Hotel and hoping we can walk into the event thurs morning and can not wait to see the Emira at the first opportunity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lotus111 said:

There on the Thursday, travelling down on the Wednesday stopping at the Goodwood Hotel and hoping we can walk into the event thurs morning and can not wait to see the Emira at the first opportunity.

I’ll give you Β£50k for the GT410 mate - offer valid until Thursday 8th July πŸ˜‚

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

I’ll give you Β£50k for the GT410 mate - offer valid until Thursday 8th July πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use