litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

One week to go until she’s free...

Adtmits

I’ve been pondering why Lotus still require a running in service, it’s not like the engine is that finely tuned 🤨I had a run out to donington this week, but she had to look on at the action. I’ve stretched the engine a couple of times briefly as per the running in guide, it’s fair to say she’s rather eager! 

The gamble on the 350 cover from a felllow Member paid off which was rather a relief 😅 it’s a nice quality thing made by prestige. 

RIS is booked for Friday 9th at PJS and  I can’t wait for the drive home and to attend  some of the club runs out. 🙂

1F8EDD00-87A5-4F70-AC60-E543D8DF6A76.jpeg

D59B59E8-34E4-4B62-A5F9-5324DEC25BCB.jpeg

70D3E3A9-438E-4BAD-A177-F561286B454D.jpeg

0B541C20-A029-47E1-8000-6D617678834D.jpeg

369D46B2-9703-4BEC-83E6-5975BCC46AEB.jpeg

59BAAECD-6499-4A66-B02E-33BEA13CC740.jpeg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Dunc!

I've definitely taken to it, its my first bright colour Lotus (Not counting a Yellow VX) and its helpful it is defect free with all parts present and correctly fitted😂

I’m so pleased you are having a better time with this one.  Full points to you for sticking with the brand.

How do your girls like it Adam?  My lad prefers the Elise.  He was never sick in that!  I have to be careful driving the Exige when he is in it.

On 06/04/2021 at 07:33, PJT said:

How do your girls like it Adam?  My lad prefers the Elise.  He was never sick in that!  I have to be careful driving the Exige when he is in it.

Thanks Pete.

The eldest one isnt interested, if Little Mix where seen with one, then she would be!

The youngest loves the orange. I've not really stretched it, but I am more careful with her in for sure. 

RIS all completed yesterday, clean bill of health. I was unsure if the Geo was out, but it turned out the tyre pressures where all over the place (10psi difference!) - no idea why or how, I hadn't thought to check them. It is amazing the difference that has made!

Archived