By P4N Lotus
*DEPOSIT TAKEN 08/10/20* LOTUS EVORA 2010
Contact email@example.com for more information, photos or to arrange a viewing. Vehicle being advertised elsewhere. Not looking to PX. No offers.
I'm selling my gorgeous Lotus Evora sadly, due to lack of use (400 miles per year for past two years). The car is HPI clear, gold report available on request.
Service History – As far as I know it was originally a Lotus HQ management car, on a AU60 Hethel plate, then bought by Scott Walker dealership for sale (as many know Scott is a former Lotus Bell&Coalville sales manager who then went on his own to set up Scott Walker sportscars, which were a Lotus Specialist. Scott then sold it to a guy on Mersea Island, in Colchester. I bought off him in 2014, with just under 9k on the clock. It’s been serviced at Lotus HQ Hethel, at Scott Walker Sportscars (Lotus Specialist), at Lotus Stratstone Leicester, and Unit 4 Lotus Burton (Lotus Specialist by Gav, a former Peter Smith Lotus mechanic). Car has always been serviced on time, with full service history, and all advisories have always been addressed. Just had MOT and service, passed (21/08/20) with no advisories, next service and MOT is due in September 2021. Road tax runs out in November. Kept all receipts, notes, certificates etc.
Condition: Good. Vehicle has always been garaged. Standard stone chips you'd expect of a vehicle of its age. Happy to discuss for further details or send photos. Vehicle was on cherished plates, now moved back to its original plates 'AU60'.
First Registered: September 2010
Model: Lotus Evora Tech Sport, 2+0, 3.5V6 Naturally Aspirated
Colour: Aspen White (metallic white)
MOT expiry: September 2021 Next Service Due: Sep 2021. No advisories in recent MOT.
Service History: Full (Lotus Dealerships + Lotus Specialists).
• Tech Pack – Cruise control, Alpine Touch-screen IVA-W505R Stereo, CD, RDS radio, DVD player , Alpine SatNav, Subwoofer
• Sport Pack – Close ratio sport gear box, Sport mode button (increased throttle response, revs and sound), cross drilled discs, black gloss Lotus callipers
• Reversing camera + rear parking sensors
• Alarm and immobilizer
• Wheels - classic finished in steal grey anthracite 18F, 19R
• Boot – cargo net and leather upper + trickle charger included
• Power folding mirrors
• Exhaust (uprated) – Nouvalari Sports exhaust (pipe/silencer delete)
• Induction (uprated) – BOE Cold Air Induction kit
• Aero (uprated) – Difflow 5-element rear diffuser + barge boards
• Brakes (uprated) – Performance Friction Carbon pads (incredible brakes)
• Tyres (uprated) – Yokohama AD08Rs (front 5-6mm / 2x new rear tyres, 8mm)
• Upholstery – part leather charcoal black /part cloth colour charcoal grey
• Seats (customised at cost £1k) full leather Recaro cross Sportster. Retrimed by Recaro specialist (Auto-Trim) finished in matching charcoal black and contrast white with silver stitch. Additional padding added to both seat cushion and arm bolsters for added comfort). Also had matching car mats with white piping created with black and silver union Jacks embroided.
• Rear lights – Transforged Racing Afterburner rear lights + originals boxed.
• New disc brakes and pads.
• New handbrake cable.
• New steering wheel spacer fitted to remove steering play.
• New battery.
• 2x Customised Engine covers: white/black version + Carbon dipped version
• Black gloss vinyl – Roof, lower sides (barge board area), front lower bumper (splitter area), rear (numberplate recess area) + sunstrip cut to shape of windscreen + engine cover carbon dipped (professionally fitted at cost of £1k).
Hello everyone thought I would post my new video on the Lotus Evora 400 which I have bought from Jayemm on Cars (in case you haven't seen it already!!)