28th - 30th June 2024

Just a quick hello

Luke Seagrave

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marky_p72 said:

Hi Luke,

I recenly sold my 111r after 7 years. Great car, but now on the look out for my next Lotus. Very addictive! 

Mark

Hi Mark,

From my little experience, I can easily see why it becomes so addictive.

Luke

51 minutes ago, martenr1975 said:

Welcome to the club Luke. I am a relative Lotus newbie (6months) and not far from Mansfield. You will love the club runs, hopefully we will be able to get out in spring 🤞

Hi Martenr1975,

Brilliant, always good to know there are newbies on here, and literally you are a stones throw from me. I can’t wait to meet some of the members on here including your goodself. I will be easy to spot at meetings/events because I am over cautious when driving the lotus. So not even close to seeing it’s full potential.

thanks,

Luke

On 10/02/2021 at 22:47, Luke Seagrave said:

Hi Broadside,

Thanks for the welcome, I’m guessing you also drive a red lotus 😁😁

Yes an early long tail S2, can't wait to get out in it again!

34 minutes ago, Broadside said:

Yes an early long tail S2, can't wait to get out in it again!

Hi Broadside,

Fab, will look forward to seeing it in the flesh when it’s safe to do so at an event.

thanks,

Luke

14 hours ago, lotus111 said:

Hi Luke, what a great Lotus,looking forward to meeting you and your fantastic car hopefully in the not to distant future 👍🏎💨

Hi Lotus111,

Likewise will look forward to meeting your goodself and seeing your car when conditions allow 👍🏎🏎

Luke

4 hours ago, XH51MES said:

Nice Luke. Hi.

I’m just up the road in Sheffield, few of us this way so hopefully we can meet up

Matt
bd8f46ca21d3f827e1d94002fc94e8c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt,

Will look forward to meeting up. Loving that pic of your car, will look forward to seeing it 8n the flesh so to speak 😊

thanks,

Luke

Hi Matt,
                  Will look forward to meeting up. Loving that pic of your car, will look forward to seeing it 8n the flesh so to speak
thanks,
Luke

Looking forward to seeing yours too pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Mansfield puts you pretty central for club goings on, Sunday morning drives, both the Fish & Shardlow pub meets when they start back up and your also pretty central to a few of the regular tracks.

Good choice of car with a 111R I loved mine, possibly the car that I shouldn't have sold.

Archived