litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Who’s driven theirs then?

XH51MES

I’ve managed 340 miles since New Years Eve. That includes the 7 it arrived with, and the 110 miles driving back from the dealer on collection day and a round trip to have the exhaust valve done. So about 200 miles in a month

I made the mistake of getting it out the garage today so works taken a back seat

42af7d990fc5c4ce3ac257f4a382a8c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the same ... sooooooo nice when you do take it out though isnt it!! 

Although I keep mine outside in a cover ... I had taken it for a spin, forgotten to put the cover and then this happened ... wasnt to happy about that!

2021-01-24_12-59-29_913.jpg

59 minutes ago, dobber82 said:

Although I keep mine outside in a cover ... I had taken it for a spin, forgotten to put the cover and then this happened ... wasnt to happy about that!

Which cover do you use? I am putting mine under cover for a couple weeks until the garage is ready for it.

I'm slightly closer to the running service than you Matt as it came with 290miles. So I am on 345 after the drive back yesterday.

Focusing on getting the garage prepped means its unlikely to do too many more before spring.

2021-01-24_12-59-29_913.thumb.jpg.37fb9319ca88b7fd923c2b370d255dec.jpg

Snow is like a little blanket

I'm slightly closer to the running service than you Matt as it came with 290miles. So I am on 345 after the drive back yesterday.
Focusing on getting the garage prepped means its unlikely to do too many more before spring.

Had a little lockdown project prior to getting mine so garage was all cleared. House is now full of crap tho

Can’t wait for a proper guilt free run out

Applied Dynax to the vulnerable parts in the autumn with the hope of some winter fun,  but sadly Covid put paid to that. Definitely looking forward to some lifting of the restrictions and Rays, Duncx and Deans Sunday morning Runs.

4A7BB0B7-E82D-4F38-835C-5AD2593F3C52.jpeg

I’ll second that,Scott.  

I’ve done 4000ish since March in mine.

Used it in the Summer for those essential trips to work while working from home.  It’s kind of been washed after every trip....almost.

Blimey Scott, that looks MINT!

I can hardly believe that you were on most (if not all) of the greasy, muddy, cow shitty, gritty runs that we did last summer :lol:

Mine's been SORNd for December and January and I might as well leave it that way until March at the earliest :( :crybaby:

Looks like the first social event after lockdown is a training session hosted by Scott, showing us all how to keep our suspension in pristine condiiton with nothing more than some common kitchen products and a £20 can of Dynax.

Book me in Scotty, I'm looking forward to it already :tup:

Archived