litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Voodoo paint works anyone used them

mattb130

Has anyone used Voodoo paintworks for painting calipers.  They seem active on Facebook Lotus groups and photos look pretty good. 

Thought with them being Nottingham based someone on here may have used them and be able to give some feedback on how they have lasted. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had my calipers painted when my car was in for service and complete brake replacement over at Central Lotus

they charged me for calipers painting from the complex invoice was about same rate as another Nottingham place BCS 

hope this helps ? 👍🏻

I just had a look at my quote from BCS to remind me what they were charging (glad I was sitting down). BCS were c£320 for painting for a custom colour. Voodoo seem to be c£170 for the same service from what I can see. Granted they don't appear to give a lifetime warranty but being a one man band probably keeps the price down need to keep customers happy.  

Matt

thats about what I had paid around £220 if I deduct the other stuff from the invoice ? I mainly did it as the car was stuck at central for a few weeks and so whilst it was there having all brakes replaced the painting of calipers was an easy job ? I not heard of the Voodoo I guess hence your question 

21 hours ago, DeanB said:

I read a positive comment about Voodoo on facebook today. The comment was from someone with pretty high standards I think, so a good sign.

Thanks Dean, was that the yellow 4 pots? If so I saw that as well. By the way it was me that sent you the message on Facebook the other day just incase you were wondering.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived