litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Supercar owners UK SC:UK

XH51MES

Hi all,

Please delete if not allowed however I’m an ambassador for the above club and I’m only 1 of 2 lotus members so feel a bit outnumbered!

Free to join, based in Yorkshire and North Yorkshire. Organised convoys and runs, I’ll also be planning g convoys more towards midlands areas as I’m based in Sheffield.

Would be delighted to welcome any and all Lotus friends if you wanted to join.

Club organised regular runs with lots of different like minded folk. Main thing is its about the social aspect as much as it’s about all different types of cars...

https://www.supercarowner.co.uk

Also on Facebook at SC:UK

Cheers

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed up a few days ago , hoping once the vaccine hits the general population life will return to normal ?

I don’t get a chance to drive my car much other than doing a couple of school runs a week and as my partner hates the car I don’t use it for weekend aways so if I can get another options maybe looking at joining up on some of the events ?

Plenty of options for runs.

Wales overnighters, Scotland nc500 as well as local runs, Blakey ridge static meets and more.

Just needs us to be allowed out and it’s all systems go.

Details in the sc:uk website for the runs etc

Matt

I’ve been a member for about a month, am I the other Lotus member you referred to? :)

Seem like a good bunch, haven’t been on any runs or meets yet though, obviously :)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've just joined with my Quadrifoglio. 

Lovely car. I’m Matt, commented earlier. Will be great to see you on some runs next year

Been a member a good two or three months, not had a chance to get out on a run, but come the new year and hopefully better news on the dreadful Pandemic looking forward to seeing you guys

Been a member a good two or three months, not had a chance to get out on a run, but come the new year and hopefully better news on the dreadful Pandemic looking forward to seeing you guys

Be good to see you. I’m Matt Holmes on the forum

Archived