Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Longing to return...

Stik

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PJT said:

Ah, I see it too.   Roadster with a hardtop.  Nice.  Which is your preferred look?  

I wonder whether the green exige on the A1 round Newark is me! 

C99B01BE-AD16-4122-9F4A-9CF10EB5D871.jpeg

oooh lovely, it may very well have been you!  saw it (or you) three times over the summer in 2019.  I was probably in something dull, at the time though.   Really wanted a green car, but they're so rare and seemed to carry a bit of a premium.   

I actually work in Newark (fernwood business park) so if our offices ever open up again perhaps you'll see me around the town on a sunny lunchtime :)

I'm not sure which look i prefer to be honest.  I'm a big fan of the spoiler-less look on the V6, but i can never decide between hardtop and softtop.  Fortunately, i have both for this car, so i'll swap it over in spring time i think and have the best of both worlds :)

12 hours ago, Stik said:

Hmm odd, i can see it here.  Here's another :) spacer.png

exige.jpg

it's not quite as shiny anymore, the roads around my tiny village are caked in mud at the moment

I'm not a roadster fan usually but that looks great in Red with the hardtop, Nice choice :tup:

6 hours ago, Stik said:

oooh lovely, it may very well have been you!  saw it (or you) three times over the summer in 2019.  I was probably in something dull, at the time though.   Really wanted a green car, but they're so rare and seemed to carry a bit of a premium.   

I actually work in Newark (fernwood business park) so if our offices ever open up again perhaps you'll see me around the town on a sunny lunchtime :)

I'm not sure which look i prefer to be honest.  I'm a big fan of the spoiler-less look on the V6, but i can never decide between hardtop and softtop.  Fortunately, i have both for this car, so i'll swap it over in spring time i think and have the best of both worlds :)

I got mine March 2020.  Must have been another one.  I’ll keep an eye out.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back Stik. It’s been a while..

congrats on the newborn. Which leads to believe it’s a 2 seater you need. Any excuse to get away on your own for a blast..

looking forward to seeing your new purchase.

On 15/10/2020 at 19:52, PJT said:

Ah, I see it too.   Roadster with a hardtop.  Nice.  Which is your preferred look?  

I wonder whether the green exige on the A1 round Newark is me! 

C99B01BE-AD16-4122-9F4A-9CF10EB5D871.jpeg

That’s ridiculously nice... 😍

On 25/10/2020 at 08:58, scatty said:

Welcome back Stik. It’s been a while..

congrats on the newborn. Which leads to believe it’s a 2 seater you need. Any excuse to get away on your own for a blast..

looking forward to seeing your new purchase.

Glad to see you're still around scatty :D 

looking forward to meeting everyone again once we're allowed out once more (and the sun comes out of hibernation).  It was great to do the little run with Ray and the others last weekend, but i fear that may have been my first and only outing this year...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived