litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New member 👋👋

XH51MES

3 hours ago, XH51MES said:

Thanks!

Great to have a local buddy!

We should organise a run out while the evening s are still doable....

Went out round the peaks last night with a local chap who has an R8 V10. Some nice sound sup Winnatts.... emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think there might be one space left on this Sunday morning's run around the Peaks in Derbyshire....(be an early start though)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think there might be one space left on this Sunday morning's run around the Peaks in Derbyshire....(be an early start though)

Damn. Would normally have been all over that, but out on Saturday night with the boys for beers for first time in god knows how long. Probably not a good idea for an early morning Sunday start!

Hi Matt,
Not been on the Forum for a while and just seen your post.
I'm in Ecclesall - where are you?
Cheers, Andrew

Hi Andrew. I’m at Aston end of town. Saw a grey 380/410 recently that end of town. That you?

Matt

Another ex vx220 owner here. Only got rid of mine last year and now into an Evora. I have been getting out in the peaks super early on sunday mornings in the summer but its a bit boring on your own so feel free to give me a nudge if there are any sheffield/peaks runs happening?

Never realised there were so many lotus owners around town!

Another ex vx220 owner here. Only got rid of mine last year and now into an Evora. I have been getting out in the peaks super early on sunday mornings in the summer but its a bit boring on your own so feel free to give me a nudge if there are any sheffield/peaks runs happening?
Never realised there were so many lotus owners around town!

Excellent will do! .

I also tend to just do random runs out so will happily advertise on here if I’m planning a run out and see if anyone wants to join. Company always welcome

Archived