litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

MLOC Calendar 2021 - Photos required!

lummo

Good news! After a bit of a quality control issue at the printers the calendars have finally arrived. 😀

The intention is to get them in the post for fully paid-up members (who get them for free as part of their membership package) over the next few days. Any that are left will then go on sale in the store for those non-paying members that would like one, or those that want a second (or third) one for their office, garage or shed.

Many thanks to everyone who submitted their photos for consideration. The choice, as always, was incredibly difficult. I hope you all like the final choices.

Many, many thanks as always to Phil & Laura for the tremendous help and assistance in putting together the artwork and to my son Christian for his help in choosing the photos. Obviously the photos you agree were a good choice were mine, the bad choices were clearly his 😃

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Phil Hutchins said:

Great! A query please...I upgraded to Full Member this yr so haven’t had had an ‘included’ calendar before. I don’t recall having to provide my postal address when I originally joined...or did I?!

Cheers... Phil 

Ah Phil, you've got it all wrong, the calendar is only for members with green cars, so that's DaveB, Morty and me + a few lucky others but you I'm afraid................ :(

:lol: I can't remember giving my address either but trust me, the club knows EVERYTHING about us :unsure2:

6 hours ago, Phil Hutchins said:

Great! A query please...I upgraded to Full Member this yr so haven’t had had an ‘included’ calendar before. I don’t recall having to provide my postal address when I originally joined...or did I?!

Cheers... Phil 

Don't worry Phil, we have your address and a calendar should be winging it's way to you and all the other full club members before too long.

2 hours ago, duncx said:

Ah Phil, you've got it all wrong, the calendar is only for members with green cars, so that's DaveB, Morty and me + a few lucky others but you I'm afraid................ :(

:lol: I can't remember giving my address either but trust me, the club knows EVERYTHING about us :unsure2:

Oh Shit! ....................................On a completely unrelated matter, just thouht I'd add............those magazines under the mattress belong to my wife!!!!!😬

3 hours ago, duncx said:

Green cars should only be on the road when there’s no foliage about. I mean...have you ever seen a green rally car?!

2 hours ago, Phil Hutchins said:

Green cars should only be on the road when there’s no foliage about. I mean...have you ever seen a green rally car?!

Ha, they're there allright but you never see them because they are so damn fast :drive:

Pete, obviously you get a calendar, when 2021 is over you can keep it in your collection under the mattress  :lol:

20 hours ago, duncx said:

Ha, they're there allright but you never see them because they are so damn fast :drive:

Pete, obviously you get a calendar, when 2021 is over you can keep it in your collection under the mattress  :lol:

so dam fast their off through the vegatation  :drive: that's why we cant see them :lol:

Archived