litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Thanks to PJS

Broadside

People are very quick nowadays to take to social media when they have some sort of gripe, but people often forget to report good service, so I would just like to to say thank you very much to PJS for being very helpful today when I needed a couple of items urgently. I have not been there before but I found Paul to be extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

Graham

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Paul at PJS might be omnipresent:    

I've just gone on line to pay the invoice he's emailed over;  before going to pick my car up tomorrow.  Opened up the Lotus magazine that's been pushed through the door and he's in there and then I went for quick peek on here and low and behold...

Never used them before and okay, I've still got to see the quality of work tomorrow - but I couldn't agree more: he's been nothing but engaging, helpful, patient, and has gone the extra mile on a few aspects of the work he's done to the point where it's made lying to my better half about the bill, a pleasure rather than a chore.  

One more sleep to go... and the first person I'll speak to tomorrow will be Paul -Jesus he is everywhere!

MrWill 

Ha!  He was in Absolute Lotus twice!! 

He's a lovely chap though. Having said that it's time he pulled his finger out and got his s1 esprit back on the road 😁 He probably won't read this but his lovely wife Louise will I bet 😊 How about in time for Lotus in the Peak 2021?

Likewise, I've always had the very best care and attention from all the team at PJS and will be back there again this week for the Evora's annual service and MOT.

Great to see Paul picking up the award from Lotus in this month's mag too 👍🙂

PJS did a neat install of a Davis Craig controller for me  - Essentially controls Electric Water pump and a secondary  Rad fan to keep the K-series fully protected.  No more need to flinch on a hot day sat in traffic.  Recommended by Sabre Heads and many other 'gurus' on SELOC. 

PJS serviced my Exige when I had it (first class) and also stored our Scandal 160 for about 10 days while we moved house.  Paul and Louise are genuine lovely people and Lotus enthusiasts through and through.  

Paul recommended MRH in Lichfield for my front clam respray.   My Elise is there as I write this, so I’m hoping that will turn out to be another thumbs up as well.   Can’t see why not, he sends all of his restoration stuff there for paint 👍🏻

20 hours ago, Daveb99 said:

PJS serviced my Exige when I had it (first class) and also stored our Scandal 160 for about 10 days while we moved house.  Paul and Louise are genuine lovely people and Lotus enthusiasts through and through.  

Paul recommended MRH in Lichfield for my front clam respray.   My Elise is there as I write this, so I’m hoping that will turn out to be another thumbs up as well.   Can’t see why not, he sends all of his restoration stuff there for paint 👍🏻

You’ve not dumped gav have you Dave...😪

im still carless but had to pop down to see him to sort out his personal life.. 😄

Archived